Dear Readers, Long and beautiful hair is a dream of all ladies, but this dream is not that difficult to come true. The main reason for hair fall is stress, hormonal imbalance, eating habits, diseases, hair dye, and smoking. Yoga is the best and safe to stop hair fall and improve hair growth.
Yoga and few hand gestures enhance the scalp blood circulation, reduce anxiety and stress, improve the digestive system which are the main causes of hair fall. These yoga practices improve scalp cells oxygen consumption and provide necessary nutrients to the scalp which result in hair growth and stop hair fall.
Benefits and Steps of Yoga for Hair Growth and Stop Hair Fall
Yoga poses are best for hair growth and stop hair fall and to live a healthy life. How it is possible to stop hair fall through yoga?
Adho Mukho Savasana to Stop Hair Fall
The best yoga for hair growth is adho mukha savasana that improves head blood circulation which helps to nourish the hair follicles. This asana also helps to cure a cold that has been following by sages for centuries.
- Stand on four limbs as such the body must form just a structure like a table.
- Exhale slowly and carefully lift the hips and straighten the knees and elbows. Make sure the body forms an inverted shape like “V”.
- Keep the hands in line with the shoulder, and the feet in your hips line and toes must point outwards.
- Now keep the hands on the ground properly and lengthen the neck carefully. Ears must touch the inner arms and turn your gaze towards the navel.
- Hold the pose for few seconds then bend the knees and return to the previous table position.
This asana is wonderful for hair growth and stops hair fall. It also helps to prevent the gastric problem and improve the digestive system. This asana is not only to stop hair fall it also empowers the lower back and helps to reduce fat from buttocks and abdomen and lose weight.
- Lie down straight on the floor.
- Raise one leg up towards the chest.
- Hold the knee with your hand and bring the leg closer to the chest.
- Hold the same pose and exhale completely.
- Relax and bring back the leg on the floor in a normal position.
- Inhale and repeat the same process.
- Repeat this asana both sides 5 times each.
This yoga helps to get flat and smart looking tummy. It helps to promote clean oxygenated blood supply to the head which helps to stop hair fall and improves hair growth along with thickness and hair texture.
- Stand straight with legs close, inhale and rest the hands on the hips.
- Exhale and carefully bent forward, folding the body from the hips. Move the hips and tailbone back slightly and rest of the body move forward and keep the knees straight.
- Rest the hands on the ground near the feet which is parallel to each other. Stretch from the hip bone and feel the fold.
- Feel the stretch in the hamstrings as well by extending the knees more.
- Thighs must turn inward and root the body into the heels to get better alignment.
- Leve the head to dangle as such the crown is about to reach the floor. Hold the pose by looking through the legs.
- Release the pose by contracting the core and abdomen muscles. Inhale slowly and place the hands on the hips. Rise the body slowly and carefully and stand up carefully.
Sarvangasana plays a vital role in hair growth. This helps to rush the blood in the brain and helps to nourish the thyroid gland. These help to stop hair fall and promote hair growth. It also helps to relieve neck pain.
- Lie down on the floor straight on the back.
- Raise the legs upward towards the ceiling.
- The body must rest on the shoulders with the help of the back of the neck.
- Place the hands at spine center and support the whole body with your hands.
- Keep the Spine and legs straight.
- Take a deep breath and concentrate on the thyroid glands.
This yoga is wonderful to stop hair fall which helps to purify the whole body and flushes out the toxins. It helps to stimulate the hair follicles by purifying the blood that results in hair growth. It also helps to relieve back pain and helps to relax stressed muscles of the neck and back.
- Lie down on the floor on your back.
- Now pull the knees carefully towards the chest by exhaling.
- Move the legs up with help your thighs never use hands to pull them up.
- Hold the same position for 2/3 minutes.
- Inhale now and move the legs away from the chest.
This yoga is beneficial for hair growth and stops hair fall. This yoga helps to flow blood to the crown and promote scalp blood circulation which results in healthy strong hair.
- Start this yoga from the child pose
- Hold the heels with the hands slowly.
- Pull the forehead carefully towards the knees.
- Place the head crown on the floor keep the breath normal.
- Inhale and raise the hips towards the ceiling by holding the heels tightly.
- Try to bring the forehead closer to the knees slowly as much as possible.
- Hold this position for 1 or 2 minutes with a normal breath.
- Exhale and exit the pose by coming back to the child pose.
- Stay in child pose for 20 seconds.
The ustrasana is an excellent and natural hair growth yoga as it promotes blood circulation to the scalp. It also balances the thyroid gland abnormalities which is the root cause of hair fall in most of the cases. Regular practice of this yoga shows magical results.
- Sit on the knees straight as the knees must form a right angle.
- Toch the heels with the hand by bending backward carefully.
- Face must be upward facing towards the ceiling.
- Stay in this pose for 1 minute and breath normally.
- Carefully come back to the normal position.
This asana also useful for hair growth and stop hair fall. In the pelvic area improves blood circulation and reproductive organs function in a proper way.
- Lie down on the floor mat and rest the arms on your sides.
- Keep the legs straight and lift them up carefully.
- Now lift the head and torso up from the floor.
- Balance the body with the help of hips forming the shape as “V”
- Hold the same position for 1 or 2 minutes.
- Come back slowly to the normal position.
This yoga is excellent for hair growth and easy to perform. It helps to increase scalp blood circulation and it enables the hair follicles which results in hair growth and stop hair fall. This asana is also useful for digestion and weight loss.
- Sit straight on the floor on the knees by keeping the heels together.
- Put the hands on the thighs as palms must be facing down.
- Ensure that the feet are resting on the floor flat with soles turn upward.
- Focus on the breathing and hold the pose for 1 or 2 minutes.
This is introduced by Baba Ramdev and it is famous in all over the world. This helps for hair growth and stop hair fall. It can be done at anyone and very easy to perform.
- Curl the finger inward as pointing towards the palm.
- Bring the hands together and rub the fingernails together of both hands.
- Make sure the fingers are in contact and touch the corresponding nail of the other hand.
- Rub them continuously for 5 to 10 minutes daily.
- No need to use thumbnail for this exercise.
Note: If any health problem or pain, consult your doctor before performing any yoga. It is better to take expert help and when you are performing well continue on your own at home.
Leave your comment on the above topic.