Dear Readers, She has already been crowned Miss World, she is talented, she is pretty and she has got a personality which will make anyone envious. In reality, after conquering Bollywood, this ‘Daddy’s small girl’ has even created her path in Hollywood.
Yes, we are now talking about the one and only Priyanka Chopra. With singles such as ‘In My City, ‘Exotic’ and show ‘Quantico’, the celebrity sky-rocketed to fame abroad and became an overnight sensation.
In spite of her grueling working arrangements, Priyanka never ever fails to impress with regards to beauty and health. And if the question, ‘how can she keep herself so fit as well as fab in spite of her busy schedule?’ is definitely lingering on your mind then, keep reading and get your answers yourself.
Priyanka’s fitness routine
She always looks perfect and in shape each time we all see her. And if you’re believing that Priyanka’s rigorous exercise routine may be the only cause of her toned body, then you’re completely wrong.
The truth is, she exercises only when she feels she is an increase in weight. Priyanka once stated:
“I actually have great Indian genes! You know, I am lazy.
I have to take advantage of the fact that I’ve got an excellent metabolism. When I start to get fat I will focus on it! I enjoy food, and I do not like the gym, and if I look like this without having done anything, why bother?”
But the period when she wants to acquire a chiseled body, this Punjabi Kudi practices a certain program and sticks to it.
This is what she said:
“My normal gym regimen is actually cardio 4 times weekly for about 30 minutes. I also include some resistance training such as squats. I additionally love swimming, it’s a complete body workout and I will try to do Ten laps continuously.”
Other exercises include:
• Running on treadmill
• Push-ups as well as reverse lunges
• Bench jumps and also reverse crunches
• Plank hold
• Bicep curls along with light weights
• Running and spinning
Priyanka’s diet plan
Piggy Chops is a foodie who exactly loves eating as with every other Punjabi kudi. She isn’t weighted conscious and never starves herself.
The actress said:
“I actually don’t believe in becoming a size 0. I don’t think in starving. Women need to totally embrace their curves.”
She drinks not less than 10 glasses of water per day, and coconut water alternatively. The star avoids greasy food and likes eating Ghar ka khaana.
Her diet program includes:
• Breakfast -2 egg whites or oatmeal with a glass of skimmed milk
• Lunch – Dal, vegetables with 2 chapattis along with salad
• Evening snack – Turkey sandwich or a sprout salad
• Dinner – Soup with grilled chicken or fish with a few sautéed vegetables
• Priyanka is actually non-fussy about food and cheats on weekends to fulfill her cravings:
• “I often engage my taste buds over weekends and they’re reserved for binging on chocolate, cakes, and tandooris.”
Beauty Secret of Priyanka Chopra
• The Aitraaz star really does basic things to be with her flawless skin and gorgeous hair. She deep massages her hair using coconut oil that can help in repairing them. Additionally, she also makes it a point to condition her gorgeous locks with a good conditioner.
• Here’s exactly what she said:
• “I love Oribe conditioner in order to hydrate my own hair and it smells so great.”
• For her skin, the star follows a rigid routine without failing:
• “I’m really strict using my skincare regimen. It doesn’t matter what’s happening in my life, I wash the face each and every night and I moisturize-even if it is 4 am. It’s so ingrained in me before I even enter the bedroom, I simply go straight to the basin and wash off.”
• Priyanka even uses yogurt pack on her hair and skin to keep them gorgeous. The actress said:
• “Yogurt for my skin and for my hair. For my hair, I actually mix half a cup of yogurt (for moisture) with Two tsp of fresh lemon juice (great for exfoliating), apply it on your scalp and hair and then leave it on approximately half an hour. Shampoo as usual!”
• And to keep her face glowing even while traveling the celebrity uses a hydration face mask. She once said:
Beautiful Hair and Skin
• “Every day, particularly when I’m traveling to the airport and stuff and you are feeling tired, you must make sure you look perked up. Therefore moisturizing the face, which is hydrating. I usually put an SK2 hydration mask on my face Twenty minutes prior to I land.”
• But the actress feels beautiful always just as her confidence is actually high all the time. She said:
• “I seriously believe that there’s a direct connection between internal and outer beauty. If you believe in yourself and believe you really are beautiful then this confidence shines through and sort of like brings an extra layer on your outside beauty. When both be connected, it’s such as No one can stop me!”
• Rightly said
• Now, all of you know a natural beauty and physical fitness secrets of Priyanka Chopra. Isn’t this particular regimen very easy? So, if you also want to have a toned body and beautiful skin like this celebrity, start following!
Let me know your feedback on the topic.