Dear Readers, Radiant and clean skin without rashes is the dream of any girl. You can be envious of those who have good genetics and naturally have a perfect face, but you can apply effective advice in your life and look no worse. We tell you how to become the owner of clean skin and fall in love with the reflection in the mirror.
Tips to Get Radiant Beautiful and Clear Skin
1. To properly care for your face and choose the right products, you need to know what type of skin you have. Cream for cosmic amounts will not help if it is intended for oily skin but will be used for dry skin. If you have doubts or it seems like suitable remedies do not always work, then contact a cosmetologist, he/she will help you figure it out.
2. Wash with warm water, not hot. Otherwise, water will cause irritation and even dryness. Even skin diseases like eczema or psoriasis can get worse. Yes, and we will be honest, is it nice to wash sensitive and delicate facial skin with hot water?
3. Another important step towards clean and healthy skin is makeup brushes. The dirty brushes that we use to apply powder, blush and other things accumulate a lot of dirt and bacteria, which ultimately leads to clogging of pores, skin irritation and the appearance of unwanted rashes. Clean your brushes regularly and don’t forget that this is the key to healthy skin!
4. Beautician Diane Higgins advises once a week to scrub the skin to get rid of dead cells. “Exfoliating products work wonders, keeping the skin clean and moisturized,” says the specialist.
5. You have heard this advice a million times, but we will say it a million first – use sunscreen. Always. At any time of the year and even in winter! This protects your skin from freckles, wrinkles, and premature aging. You can buy foundation or cream immediately with SPF protection.
6. When you perform evening rituals (wash, moisturize the skin, apply the cream, etc.), then do not forget about the neck. Sun cream should also be applied to this area because it undergoes aging and the appearance of various age-related changes.
7. Clean your smartphone regularly. At first glance, it might seem that this advice has absolutely nothing to do with clean skin, but this is a mistake. We constantly carry the gadget with us in public places, in transport, take it to the hall and put it face down, and then apply it to the face. Therefore, it is important to monitor its cleanliness and wipe at least once a day with a special product with alcohol or antibacterial wet wipes.
8. Wear sunglasses to avoid squinting in the sun and spoiling your skin. Otherwise, crow’s feet near your eyes may appear prematurely. In order not to spend all the money on the world on saving creams and miraculous serums at the age of 30, do not forget to grab glasses when leaving the house.
9. Before going to bed, no matter how tired you are, always take off your makeup and wash. You don’t want the pores to clog and rashes to appear?
10. One of the most important rules to follow if you want tips to get radiant beautiful and clear skin is: get enough sleep! During sleep, skin cells are restored, and its lack leads not only to poor health but also to not very good consequences on the face. You probably noticed that after four or five hours of sleep, you look like after a stormy party, with bruises under the eyes, swelling, and rashes.
11. Eat more foods that contain omega-3 fatty acids, they will help prevent the appearance of rashes and wrinkles. Most Omega-3 acids are found in seafood, green vegetables, legumes, and dairy products.
12. Caffeine and sugar should be excluded from daily use if your goal is clean skin. Coffee is a diuretic drink and because of it, the skin can become drier, and sugar destroys collagen, which leads to wrinkles, loss of elasticity and dullness.
13. Products must be applied in the correct order: first, cleanse your face with a gel for washing, then use a tonic, serum and a moisturizer. All products should be applied from the lightest to denser consistency.
14. Do not forget about sports. An active lifestyle and physical activity contribute to good blood circulation, reduce stress, saturate the skin with oxygen and even cleanse the pores. Like it or not, sports are the only benefits!
15. During the day we, without realizing it, provoke inflammation on the face. And this happens after touching dirty hands and sensitive skin. And one more thing: never squeeze acne yourself, entrust it to your beautician.
16. Smoking is another cause of poor skin condition. People with this bad habit have dry, discolored skin with poor blood flow. If you want to look good, refuse cigarettes.
17. And what to do if you care for your face properly, adhere to all the tips, but acne is your constant companion? The problem may be in bedding, or rather, in a pillowcase. It accumulates dirt and sebum, so change it as often as possible. Due to the same reason, hair can quickly oily.
18. Perhaps someone likes to sleep on his stomach, but this pose causes the appearance of wrinkles. Instead, teach yourself to sleep on your back. Perhaps at first, it will be unusual, but youth and a fresh look are worth it.
19. Check all products before use. Especially if you have dry skin, prone to rashes and allergies. To avoid irritation, apply the new product first on the inside of the wrist and look at the reaction.
20. Moisturiser (another name – vitamin A) improves the protective functions of the skin, participates in the formation of new cells, helps in the treatment of rashes. “moisturizers are applied before bedtime, and, as a rule, a pea-sized amount is enough for a person,” experts say. But they are not suitable for everyone, consult a beautician before use.
Leave your feedback on the topic.