Dear Readers, Potatoes are probably the popular ingredients on earth, and we can easily eat them with any kind of food! They never dissatisfy us. This unique veggie is loaded with numerous essential micronutrients like vitamin A, C, B, iron and phosphorous.
Most of us desire white as well as flawless skin. The sharp yearly rise in profits of skincare products is the evidence of our obsession with the white skin. Let’s see how to use Potato for Skin Whitening and to Cure Skin Problems Naturally.
We are pretty much aware of potato advantages. But, apart from its health benefits, do you know this potato veggie juice can do magic to your skin too!
I have put together the best potato juice face packs that will help to have soft, supple and flawless skin this summer.
Is Potato juice Good for Skin Whitening?
Many things can damage our skin, for example, pollution, harmful sun rays, improper diet, chemicals etc, which leads to hyperpigmentation, uneven skin tone and dark skin.
Most of us trust the beauty dusting of skin care products and make use of them in our daily beauty routine. But are you aware, the chemicals present in them damage your skin and health?
Natural remedies are very effective and easy on your pockets for treating this problem, and potatoes are one of the best ingredients because of its amazing properties.
• Potatoes contain catecholase enzyme which usually reduces dark spots, blemishes and acne scars.
• It contains potassium which often hydrates and moisturizes the skin layer.
• It has vitamin B6, which usually improves new cell enhancement.
• The calcium present repairs dry skin and safeguards the top layer.
• It contains magnesium which battles with free radicals that can cause wrinkles.
• The Vitamin C in it Improves collagen production which supports to take care of skin firmness and elasticity when the zinc shields and heals damaged tissues.
• It removes the harmful toxins and dead skin cells from the skin.
• The presence of mild bleaching qualities reduces the melamine production, lightens the skin layer and reduces hyperpigmentation wonderfully.
Exactly how to Use Potato for Skin Whitening along with other skin problems:
I have listed a detailed description of numerous methods using potato for skin whitening.
Give all of the methods an attempt until you find a best one that works for your skin.
1. Potato with Honey for skin whitening
This mixture suits people who have dry skin as it really helps to lighten, moisturize and nourish it.
• Grate 1 potato and take out the juice.
• Mix Three tablespoons potato juice with Two tablespoons of honey.
• Stir properly and apply the combination over the skin.
• Let it rest for 15 – 20 minutes then rinse off with water.
• Follow the method daily.
2. Potato with Tomato cure spots and pigmentation marks
This remedy helps to lighten up pigmentation marks and dark spots on your skin.
• Blend 1 potato and 1 tomato to make a fine paste.
• Apply this mixture on the skin.
• Let it rest for 35 minutes after that rinse off with normal water.
• Follow this method on daily basis.
3. Potato with Egg White lightens the skin and gets rid of wrinkles
This mixture makes an excellent face pack which removes wrinkles and lightens the skin.
• Extract the juice from 1/2 grated potato.
• Break One egg and separate the egg white and mix with the potato juice.
• Apply a thin coating of the mix on the skin.
• Let it dry completely and wash it off with lukewarm water.
• Repeat the method 2 – 3 times per week.
4. Potato with Olive Oil moisturizes the skin
In this mixture olive oil moisturizes the skin.
• Grate 1 potato and extract its juice and blend with 1 tbsp of essential olive oil.
• Apply the combination over the skin.
• Let it rest for 25 minutes and wash it off with water.
• Use this method 2 – 3 times weekly.
5. Potato with Applesauce to Get younger looking skin
This remedy helps you to maintain more youthful looking and glowing skin.
• Blend 2 – 3 tablespoons of applesauce in 1 potato.
• Apply the paste to the affected skin.
• Let it rest for 20 – 25 minutes and wash it off with normal water.
• Repeat this application on a regular basis.
6. For Uneven Skin
The secret to having an even skin tone is here now! Potatoes are rich in vitamin-B6, which supports to enhance your skin tone plus the formation of new cells.
You just need 2 tablespoon potato veggie juice, 2 teaspoons of almond essential oil, and 2 teaspoons of raw whole milk.
Mix all the ingredients well. Apply it on your neck and face. Leave for 20 minutes and wash it with lukewarm water.
7. Get Rid of Acne
Acne scars can be troublesome and disturbing at the same time. Here I brought for you an efficient remedy for exactly the same using tomato, lemon and potato juice. Take One tbsp of potato juice and 1 tbsp of tomato Juice 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
Combine the juices well and dab on the acne marks and also on stubborn dark spots on your face. Ensure that it stays for 35-40 minutes and wash it with normal water. You can also practice exactly the same overnight and rinse it in the morning.
8. For Tan Removal
Potato juice doesn’t just help you to get rid of your tanning but also deals with hyperpigmentation. Take 2 tablespoons of potato juice and 1 tablespoon of organic honey.
Blend it well and put it on all over your neck and face. Leave for around 15 minutes and wash with fresh water.
9. For Under Eye Circles-Dark Circles
Treating under eye circles can be a struggle. But, not anymore! You could make your own face pack using potato and cucumber juice in your own home.
Both the ingredients have purely natural properties that help to lighten up the under eye circles.
Take 2 teaspoons of potato juice and cucumber juice. Blend it well and apply underneath the eyes before you go to bed at nighttime. Wash it in the morning with fresh cool water.
10. For Oily Skin
Oily skin can result in acne breakouts and skin dullness. In order to manage oil from your face, this particular face pack has come to your rescue.
Take 2 tablespoons of potato juice and 1 tablespoon of fuller’s earth (multani mitti); blend them properly till the mixture becomes smooth.
Put it on on your face and allow it to dry for about 25 minutes. Wash with cold water.
These kinds of amazing potato juice face packs provide you with the best results when used regularly. Always look gorgeous!
Tips and Precautions to Consider for Skin Whitening:
• If these procedures are leading to irritation or redness, then instantly stop using it.
• Wear an old t-shirt or apron while making use of any face mask.
• Apply fresh extracted potato juice or pulp.
• Drinking One or two glasses of potato juice every day in the morning helps to eliminate toxins from the body.
• Avoid taking potato juice for those who have the stomach ache.
• Avoid sprouted potatoes with regard to home remedies.
• Before applying on face perform a patch test upon elbow to notice if the formula suits your skin or not. Avoid using the remedy if you observe redness or irritation.
• Improve your diet plan with more fresh vegetables and fruits.
• Apply sunscreen lotion before going out in the sun’s rays.
I hope this article is helpful to all. Write your feedback or inquiries in the comments section below.