Dear Readers, At the age of twenty, your face is what nature created to be natural beautiful skin.
At the age of thirty, he is what life has shaped it to be.
But at the age of fifty, it is the one you deserve.
Want to know what causes some women to have skin like baby’s butt while others have constant trouble maintaining a relatively pleasant condition?
Some are so lucky that genetics has blessed them with beautiful skin, and others have done less well in dividing beautiful skin.
You need to know that with some attention, everyone can improve the beauty of the skin, and the result can be seen in a few weeks.
Just as our muscles regress without training, we cannot expect long-term and sustainable results without continuing to follow these tips.
A little swing is acceptable, but we need to come back to the principles from time to time and stick to it so that we will have the perfect conditions for many years to come.
I guess I’m not telling you a secret that our skin needs to be cared for not only on the outside but also on the inside to be really beautiful.
Let’s see what are the cardinal points you can follow to conjure up much nicer, more radiant and better-toned skin for yourself!
Drink lots of water with at least 6-8 glasses a day to get Natural Beautiful Skin!
1. Water not only moisturizes the skin from the inside but also cleanses the body, washing away waste products and other by-products. For, the method of putting the amount of water plan to drink in a jug/bottle in the morning is absolutely proven, so don’t forget to drink.
2. Professionals recommend cardio training and strengthening twice a week, each for at least thirty minutes, to keep your skin healthy. That’s not really that much. Of course, there may be more if it fits your time, but know that so much exercise is enough for the health of your skin.
Pay attention to nutrition For Natural Beautiful Skin.
3. This is something I will never fail to emphasize, it certainly doesn’t matter what we eat, and no one, but no one, will choose for us what is good for us. As parents, we have a huge responsibility to pay attention to the example we pass on to our children.
Also Read: How To Make a Hibiscus Hair Mask
Some key points without claiming completeness:
- Choose foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids!
- drink green tea regularly!
- choose organic foods if possible!
- do not eat food containing food coloring, glutamate, other additives!
- if possible, eat as freshly prepared food as possible, avoid canned food and convenience products! Whenever possible, eat seasonal, fresh fruits and vegetables!
- do not consume carbonated soft drinks and sugary delicacies!
- Wash your face at least once a day: Avoid alcoholic face washes, use gentle and gentle preparations, or use clean water.
- Do not expose yourself to extreme conditions: UV radiation, no excessive eating or drinking, no rapid changes in water temperature!
- Take care of the skin of both the face and the body, take care of the areas (elbows, heels, neck skin) regularly!
- Eat antioxidants, vitamin C and E or green tea every day.
- Do not smoke!
- Regularly apply exfoliators and creams to care for your skin type. It’s best to find a beautician who can treat your face with natural products, but home skincare can’t get away with it either if we want long-term results! Choose natural and healthy cosmetics, not paraffin derivatives and harmful compounds!
- Do not use drastic facial cleansing solutions: such as face brush, washcloth, loofah sponge, alcohol wash, paraffin-based beautifiers. Always cleanse and care for your face and skin with gentle and gentle products suitable for your skin type!
It’s not that complicated, is it? Always pay attention! Leave your feedback on the topic.