Dear Readers, The neck is so important for acupressure, because there are rubbing zones just below the skin, which on the one hand are responsible for the overall well-being, on the other hand affecting the stomach and intestines.
From here you can control fatigue. Grime monks in the Middle Ages and Roman writers claimed that rubbing their necks can prolong life.
The Acupressure for the Neck
From the nape rubbed zones which affect a large intestine, a stomach, a small bowel, bile, and a bubble are drawn. Again, one can decisively influence the general well-being using targeted rubbing handles.
The Acupressure on the Shoulder
You will see it over and over in your own time, fascinated: A single, short rubbing around the shoulders can whip up the entire organism, whether it’s cramping, tension or overuse of muscles and spine. Besides, the rubbing on the shoulders can have a positive influence on the entire life force, on the large intestine, the small intestine, the digestive system, the lungs, the heart, and the kidneys.
At present, each of us is in danger of overworking our organism, of overeating, of sleeping too little and of doing too little to recover. The body takes revenge with exhaustion. Are you often tired and tired and can not lie down because you have guests or need to do another important job? Then use the acupressure for fast regeneration:
- Close your eyes and feel for your carotid artery. They feel exactly there the throbbing of the blood. Scratch now on both sides of the carotid artery, but never directly on it!
- Then rub your right jaw from top to bottom.
- Now you reach exactly into the depression at the end of the skull and the beginning of the neck. Scratch with the index finger of the right hand. Immediately afterward, rub your nape with both index fingers as far as you can.
- And then let someone scrub those places up to your shoulders that you can not reach.
- The scratching must be very tight.
Afterward, lie flat and stretch yourself. If you have the opportunity, you should sleep a bit.
How often do we suffer from a stiff neck: after a long drive, in the morning when getting up, in a weather change or after a one-sided physical strain. The acupressure helps again:
- On the side of the neck, which is stiff and tight, rub from top to bottom and vice versa. So either left or right.
- You can also basically rub both sides of the neck.
- Then rub the front of your shoulders, right on the bone.
- Finally, massage the elbow fold down the forearm.
When you over-exert your voice, when it’s cold and humid outside, you get very hoarse. And who does not do something immediately against his hoarseness, runs the risk that it develops into an unpleasant vocal cord inflammation with speech problems. If you want to intervene with natural remedies, you should not miss the acupressure:
- Then Scratch with the index fingers to the left and right of Adam’s apple from top to bottom to the protruding bone of the clavicle.
Scratch the pressure-sensitive depression at the back of the head between the end of the skull and the neck.
- Also, scratch the stomach above the navel.
- Finally, rub the inside of the elbow
Additional supportive therapy: – Place the rings of sliced onion in a plate with lukewarm water. Cover it for a few hours. Then gargle with the water and drink some of it.
Through annoyance and excitement in the professional as well as in the private sector, it often happens in our society in young and elderly people to general cramps that are physical and mental. Often neither doctors nor psychiatrists can help. Acupressure is an ideal method that can provide a solution that has a liberating and anticonvulsant effect:
- Grasp the base of the skull with each index and middle finger, rubbing first in the depression at the beginning of the neck. Then scrub the neck down to the base of the back. It’s best to bend your head.
- With these rubbing exercises, you can get away not only in seconds of unpleasant tension. You can also prevent stress injuries, nervous crises, and heart attacks.
Shoulder Joint Rheumatism
Anyone who suffers from shoulder-joint rheumatism knows what kind of pain one sometimes has to endure. The fact that acupressure is a great help, that can ease the pain, or that it can do away with it for a while, is pleasing.
- Scratch the place between the elbow and the hand of the other arm with the thumb of one hand, on the outside. Immediately afterward, rub the protruding bones of the shoulder and clavicle on both sides. Then rub the middle of the outer upper arm.
Also, rub the surface of the skin underneath the crease between your thumb and forefinger.
- These scratch exercises have to be done for a long time and require patience.
Anyone who uses his spine, who suffers from posture problems, uses poor seating and does not exercise enough often suffers from annoying neck pain. For the elderly, this can be agony. With painkillers, you can severely damage the stomach, kidneys, and liver in the long term. Use the acupressure:
- Scratch the inside of the little finger of the other hand with the thumb of one hand.
- Finally, rub the transition points from the upper arm to the collarbone. And also, rub the outside of the forearms.
- Scratch the upper arm just above the elbow. Then let someone rub your shoulders up to your neck.
Due to an excess of stomach acid and one-sided, especially too sweet diet, it comes to the so-called heartburn, which can be very unpleasant. Before you reach for tablets or soda, you should try the acupressure:
- Scratch the bone of your breastbone firmly and then your collarbone.
- Finally, put one or both index fingers on the navel and rub in a line over the pit of the stomach to the chest.
Highly recommended are these massages before a sumptuous meal so you do not even get heartburn.
The first sign of a cold is usually unpleasant sore throat, resulting from a sore throat. Anyone who quickly gets a grip on their throat problems can often fend off a long, annoying cold. The body’s defenses must be strengthened immediately. Before you resort to medication without medical advice, you should try it with natural forces. And there is again wonderful acupressure:
- Scratch the Temporomandibular joint and neck below the earlobe.
- Then rub exactly with the index finger the depression at the end of the throat or the collarbone.
Next, rub the “foolish” leg on the elbow.
- Then massage the thumb below the thumbnail.
- Last rub the outer calf side of the lower leg, the outer ankles and the Footrest.
In the course of a cold, especially in our polluted time, the risk of laryngitis – especially when dealing with chemical substances – very large. Suffering is, of course, essential in the hands of a doctor. However, you can help with the acupressure that it comes faster to healing:
- Scratch the corners of your mouth, rub the area of the skin over Adam’s apple and rub the depression under the throat.
- Then rub the armpits and the entire tip of your forefinger.
Finally, rub the spine: first at the top of the first thoracic vertebra, then at the very bottom over the second lumbar vertebra.
Additional supportive therapy:
- Make an envelope around your neck several times a day with a porridge made of fenugreek seed powder with water.
- Gargle with sage tea every hour.
If you suffer from a cerebral catarrh in the cold season, you should leave no stone unturned to combat the disease as quickly as possible. There are a couple of effective Scratching exercises:
- Scrub the area of the skin behind the ear and then at the end of the skull, exactly in the depression before the neck begins. Then let someone massage you vigorously.
- Continue rubbing your back left and right at the eighth thoracic vertebra.
- Finally, rub your index finger on the lower jaw and both sides of the neck.
- Other scratch cervical scratching exercises: Rub the upper third of the outer forearm and the middle of the inner forearm, as well as the outer and inner wrists.
High Blood Pressure
Especially widespread is the suffering of high blood pressure in our latitudes. This is due to arteriosclerotic changes in the vessels, unhealthy diet, agitation, stress and others, massive alarm signals for heart attack and stroke. High blood pressure is controlled by the doctor and treated. Nevertheless, one should try instead of too strong drugs for the time being to help by natural means. Acupressure can positively influence high blood pressure:
- Scratch with your index finger again the depression between the end of the skull and the beginning of the neck.
- Then rub the middle of the back, on the left and right of the eleventh rib.
- Also, use your thumb and forefinger to forcefully pull the tip of the middle finger of the other hand and rub it vigorously. Pull-on it.
Rub the whole neck and do deep exercises.
- Besides, rub hard in the sides and then in the skin area below the navel.
Low Blood Pressure
If you have low blood pressure and occasionally have serious problems with your circulation then you should use acupressure to help normalize your blood pressure:
- Scrub both sides of your neck to the left and right of Adam’s apple.
- Scrub the well in the center of the neck at the end of the skull. Then with both forefingers from there upwards and rub the midline of the skull to the front of the forehead.
- Also, intensively rub the shoulders of the armpits.
You have to be patient. It sometimes takes months for you to see success.
Some people are overactive, others who have underactive thyroid glands. In both cases, the same rubbing exercises can help support medical treatment:
- Scrub both sides of the neck and then rub firmly the depression underneath Adam’s apple.
- Then rub the skull bone behind the ears and rub intensely the spine from the second to the seventh cervical vertebrae
- Also, rub the abdominal wall under the navel.
Additional supportive therapy:
- If you have hypothyroidism, you should eat watercress and for some time each morning drink a quarter-liter of mineral water with 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar for breakfast.
- In the case of hyperthyroidism you avoid meat dishes, you prefer whole foods, potatoes, raw food.
Young people in adolescence, middle-aged women and men who are overeating and have circulatory problems, but also the elderly, often suffer from balance disorders. Acupressure, on the other hand, offers practical, fascinating touches:
Scratch the entire neck from one ear to the other and from the shoulder to the base of the skull with all the fingertips of both hands. And then rub yourself on the seventh vertebra.
- Additional scratch-off zones are located below the throat in the depression above the collarbone and on the protruding bone of the collarbone.
- Also rub on the lower third of the forearm, on the outer elbow and between the thumb and forefinger.
Additional supportive therapy: – Every morning treadle in the bath or shower tray.
Muscle Tension on the Neck and Shoulders
Through sports and work, it often comes to muscle tension in the neck and shoulders. If you do not immediately do something about it, you are often tormented for days by unpleasant pain. The acupressure helps here excellently
- Let your shoulders rub vigorously, preferably with the fingertips of both hands.
- Then rub targeted with the thumb and forefinger on the left and right of the spine a tactile muscle strand, which is hardened in most cases.
- Unusual, but successful, is also scratching the soles of the feet, and that must be done as much as possible. Then rub your toes on both feet. Most of the time, the tension disappears after a few rubbish massages.
Age Spots on the Neck
When women get older, they often look at the skin around their necks. Very often, so-called age spots appear, which many women find particularly ugly. Mostly neither creams nor ointments are useful. Often, however, one achieves amazing success with acupressure:
Scratch around the neck, from bottom to top.
- But also rub against the jawbone
- You have to try it again and have a lot of patience.
As a precautionary measure, acupressure from the age of 35 can help to prevent the age spots from getting old or not at all.
Wrinkles on the Neck
Just like the age spots, especially women fear the wrinkles that form on the neck and make every man/woman look older. Again, one should not rely solely on the cosmetic treatment with preparations, but try it with acupressure:
Scratch your neck from the chin down to the collarbone. Then directly rub the projecting collarbone bones and the indentation between them.
- Then rub your neck muscles up to your shoulders from top to bottom.
- Besides, use the forefingers to rub down from the chin in one go to the base of the breast.
- You have to do these exercises often and again if you want to succeed.
Women over 30 should use these scratch-off handles to prevent wrinkles or at least slow them down.
Shoulder Joint Pain
Whether it’s an inflammation or your shoulder joints have been overworked: you need to do something about the shoulder pain right away. And before you swallow the heavy medication or analgesic tablets, you should trust nature. Acupressure also has solutions in this case:
- Scratch with your index finger directly on the painful areas on the shoulder.
- Besides, let someone with the thumbprints massively rub the spinal column at belt height.
- Also, rub the inner elbow bend of the other hand and also the inner forearm of the other hand with the thumb of one hand.
Leave your feedback on the topic.