Dear Readers, We are all aware how the Egyptian queen Cleopatra was well known for her beauty across various kingdoms. Her beauty rituals were believed to have been an elaborate affair together with exotic scrubs, face packs, hair masks and what not, and one of the very most famous rituals from the whole lot being the Milk Bath the Global Old Beauty Ritual.
Having a milk bath may be one of the most wonderful, invigorating, sensuous as well as rejuvenating experiences in the world. It doesn’t only make you feel good with all the pampering, on the other hand, nourish and de-tan your skin, making you feel feather soft and also silky all over. Milk is actually touted to contain a host of beauty benefits, as being a definite excellent ingredient for the skin.
Milk Bath the Global Old Beauty Ritual
The milk is a very common household ingredient, and if you will get hold of full cream milk, it’s all the better. The following is my version of the ultimate milk bath experience and I also promise a person that once you start bathing this way at least once a month, you are going to look forward to it every time. It is very important to pamper yourself once in a while in order to nourish the body and also feel great from within.
Anything that is luxurious must also be well prepared so that it is picture perfect. You should prepare in advance as it’s not only the ingredients that go into this particular bath which make it special for me (as it will to you too) but also the items one can effortlessly assemble to make it the ultimate bathing experience.
What you must Equip Yourself With Milk Bath
5 liters full cream milk
100 gm rose flower petals or mogra flowers petals
10ml essential oil of rose/sandalwood/lavender
A high-quality sea salt scrub
Some bubble bath, preferably a natural herbal one
A back brush or loofah
2 big bath towels
A few aromatic candles
Soothing music if necessary
Milk Bath Steps For Beautiful Silky Skin
1. Firstly; switch off your phone and keep it far. Believe me, you do not need any kind of distraction.
2. Now run the hot water inside a tub and include warm milk to it. Then add the actual bubble bath, essential oil of your preference and the flower petals.
3. Thoroughly clean the face with almond oil and massage the face gently. When you are in your steamy tub, this will soak into the skin and provide it a natural glow.
4. Switch on the music, light the actual candles and soak yourself in pure luxury! relax and listen to the music and enjoy the luxuriating silkiness of milk on the skin. After you have soaked yourself for the great 20 to 30 minutes, you are going to feel relaxed, the stress melting away.
Sea Salt Scrub
5. Take a little sea salt and rub gently on the skin all over your body. This helps remove toxins, dislodge dead skin cells thus making you super soft all over.
6. Rinse your body properly and avoid using any kind of synthetic soaps. In fact, a good time to have a bath is in the evening as after this invigorating bath you are going to sleep sounder and better.
If you are one of those people, who wish to block out the world even when it is only for a while, believe me, this milk bath is the best thing to do so. This haven of peace and tranquillity is really a super spa experience that one could create at home. The best thing is that it can be done at any time with a few careful planning along with your own innovations. Try it without delay and I promise you there won’t be any looking back!
The opinions stated in this article are the personal opinions of the author. The author is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, suitability, or validity of any information on this article. All information is given on an as-is basis. Please test it before use if it is suitable for your skin or not. pregnant women must avoid this milk bath as a bathtub, swimming etc leads to miscarriage. If any health problem, please take the advice of an expert or consult your doctor before use.
Let me know your feedback on the topic.